Hi, Vyara! Thank you for the distant group healing the other day. I felt much calmer immediately, and two days later I am already attracting lots of opportunities so my financial situation doesn’t seem all doom and gloom any more. I am sleeping much better too.
I have participated in several group healings and they have all been very helpful. One of the biggest changes I have experienced was after a group session that was specifically addressing inflammation. I had suffered pelvic floor pain, PMS, ovarian cysts and mood swings for decades. After the group session on inflammation, I have had none of the above complaints. I feel really comfortable in my own skin now.
Vyara is a gifted practitioner. She is humble, discerning and full of integrity. Her ability to hear the real truth amongst my story has been extremely helpful to me. I have been a client of hers for over 6 months and the shifts and healing I have experienced have been profound for me. I originally came to Vyara to deal with my binge and emotional eating issues. Since then I have lost 6 kilos and my relationship to myself and food have dramatically changed. I am an aware person and always arrive with "my stuff". Vyara gets straight to the point and her ability to work with my body is such a welcome relief for me, as I have tried "everything". Her kindness and love always leaves me feeling at peace. Thank you, Vyara, for being all that you are, you are truly a gift to all that come into your universe! Big thank you's!
I participated in one group healing focused on dissolving Grief, and I was quite surprised that very shortly after the session I was able to make plans about the future. I had been so stuck, depressed and unmotivated, and I thought I would never be happy again. Thank you, Vyara! Your group session brought optimism and joy back into my life.
6 reasons why the ego is the source of all suffering
#1: It alters your perceptions and makes you think life happens because of you rather than through you.
#2: It takes over the innate trust of the heart and makes you feel fear, anger, worry, depression, stress and fatigue.
#3: It makes you believe all sort of stories about who hurt you, how unfair life is, and how you need to fight to win some sort of imaginary war.
#4: It disconnects you from the present and makes you live in the past (which no longer exists) or the future (which doesn’t yet exist).
#5: It makes you the proud, selfish, righteous, pretentious, miserable and poor victim that constantly plays games, tells lies and compensates for some imaginary lack of talent, skills, good fortune, love and attention.
#6: It deprives you from your innate ability and your right to feel special and loved and all times.
How distant group healing works:
- Did you know that a single horse can pull 2 tons worth of load while two horses can pull 23 tons? Similarly, clearing a common problem AS A GROUP is much more powerful as the increased number of observers will amplify the effectiveness of the healing session.
- For this distant group healing session on Addictions Vyara Bridgeman, Advanced Certified BodyTalk Practitioner with over 10 years of clinical experience, uses the BodyTalk System - a quantum healing therapy that works at the level of the consciousness and is therefore extremely effective when performed as distant healing. Distant healing is like wireless technology and works similar to cell phones and the Internet.
Time for this group session for the Ego:
26 Nov 2019 at 10am Eastern European Time
How much does it cost?
- Price for the "Freedom from the ego" group session: NZ$50
- Payable via Visa/Mastercard (3.25% service fee applies) or bank transfer.
What to do and expect:
- Sign up following the link below.
- You will receive payment instructions within 1 business day of signing up. Payment of NZ$50 should be made prior to the session to ensure participation.
- While Vyara is doing the distant healing on Addictions you can choose to relax, or simply go about your day. Once the session is done, Vyara will email you a detailed report of what balances she performed as well as what you can do yourself to amplify the effectiveness of the session.